Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Karson Faith Temm

We're due November 3 with our 2nd little girl! We've decided after much talk with Jaxson that our baby girl's name is Karson Faith. Jaxson wanted "Jaxson Temm 2" but we thought maybe Karson would want her own identity. :)

She is moving around quite a bit. Jaxson wants to feel her move, but the timing hasn't been right for him to feel her strong enough yet. There will be plenty of time when she's bigger and he can see her movements better. He's so excited and proud. He says, "Karson loves kisses" and then he'll kiss my belly and "tickle, tickle" as he moves his fingers across my belly like a spider.

Even before Mike and I were married, I always thought for some reason I'd have 3 boys. And Mike pointed out to me the other night that we are going to have 3 "sons": Jaxson, Madison, and Karson! Ha!! Interesting, huh?? I was amused by his realization and we had a good laugh. So true, so true! Not at all what I'd pictured, but still true. Life is not always as it seems.